Leg Pillow - Side Sleeping PillowErgonomic leg pillow that is ideal for correct rest and relieves discomfort in the legs, sciatica, pelvis and hips. Furthermore, it improves circulation and maintains correct spinal alignment to ensure a relaxing and pleasant rest.
Anti-decubitus pillow that protects the user from bedsores, pressure ulcers or wounds on the thighs and knees. Anti-bedsore knee separation pad made with high quality materials.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Curvature designed to anatomically adapt to the natural curve of the legs, offering sustainable support and maintaining legs, hips and spine in correct alignment to improve sleep and circulation.
- MULTIPLE FEATURES: Postural pillow indicated for use in recoveries, to relieve pressure on the legs. It can be placed under the legs to relieve swelling in the feet, or under the arms for reading. Relieves legs, back, pressure and sciatica pain.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Knee pad composed of memory foam, a breathable outer fabric composed of 100% quilted polyester.
- HYGIENIC AND WASHABLE: Closing lid, washable by hand or machine, with neutral detergent up to 90º. Tolerates tumble drying at reduced temperature. Do not iron or use bleach
Viscoelastic Foam Leg Pillow with Memory EffectRest is vital for the body, as it is during this time that several restoration and regulation processes are achieved, the most important of which are: hormonal regulation, temperature control and short-term memory consolidation.
This is why it is important that rest is efficient and of good quality, allowing the spine to have correct alignment to prevent the joints from compressing and the muscles to remain in a neutral position, without harmful contractions or stretching.
The knee separation pillow has benefits for users who tend to sleep on their side. Below, we mention the most important ones:
- Provides comfortable support in the lower part of the body, aligning the hips, legs and knees.
- Prevents knee rotation while sleeping, preventing the body from moving.
- Eliminates pressure that one leg exerts over the other.
- Relieves pain back pain and sciatica.
- Benefits blood circulation, preventing the appearance of varicose veins.